The Susanne Coat
2 095 kr
Motherhood, for Susanne, isn’t just about raising kids but being fully present. It’s about giving love, while always making sure your cup is filled. It’s about connecting with your inner warrior, wisdom, and wonder. Susanne functions from a place of mindfulness where she considers her every move, as it could be copied by one of her little ones. Not in terms of what she says – but what she does. It makes her think twice about her decisions, making her set a higher standard in life. Motherhood has made her more in touch with herself than she’s ever been.
As Susanne would say: Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- Faux fur add-on details
- Interchangeable collar, sleeves, and add-on details
- A fashionable coat for all seasons and occasions
- See below under Bodyshapes how it looks on you. True to size.
A FANTASTIC SELF
- The material is highly functional made of 67% polyester, 30 % cotton, 3 % elastane and is produced in Turkey.
- Polyester is an ideal material for outerwear because it provides adequate protection from rain, wind and various weather conditions.
- The material is Oeko-Tex ® 100 certified.
- The shoulder pads are from Germany.
- The YKK zipper is gold plated from Spain.
- The buttons are stainless and nickel-free from Italy.
- The lining is high-end jacquard in 100 % polyester from the Czech Republic.
- The interlining is added onto the front of the coat to improve the way in which it falls. This interlining is from Germany.
- On the detail, the main ribbon is in polypropylene with silk ribbon from England, faux fur from Hong Kong and velvet ribbon from Switzerland.
- This coat has 3/4 length sleeves.
Made in Estonia, Europe.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURN
If you want something, you want it now. So all orders are shipped with DHL Freight in Sweden and DHL Express International.
United States: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 10 USD and 1-2 days
Sweden: FREE and 2-4 working days. Express 99 SEK and 1-2 days.
All of EU: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 10 EUR and 1-2 days.
Norway and Switzerland: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 15 EUR and 1-2 days.
Rest of World: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 15 EUR and 1-2 working days.
For free delivery world-wide it takes 2-5 working days and if you want it on express it takes 1-2 days. Goods will be dispatched on regular working days, monday to friday. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please note that the following delivery charges do not include import costs (such as taxes or import duties) that may be due when packages reach the country of destination.