The Stina Coat
2 199 kr
Stina stands for tranquillity. She is a very elegant and sensitive lady. She listens to her soul and is in touch with her feelings. This is a great advantage when it comes to fashion as she loves to mix textures and colours, allowing her to express her mood through her style – yet she always keeps it classy. Change is in her veins and she expresses this every day. Stina loves to travel and is always thinking of her next trip. She has a passion for experiencing new cultures, exploring colourful cities, mind-blowing landscapes and loves connecting with inspiring people.
As Stina would say: Travel makes my soul sparkle.
- White add-on leather details
- Interchangeable collar, sleeves, and add-on details
- A coat for all seasons and occasions
- See below under Bodyshapes how it looks on you. True to size.
A FANTASTIC SELF
- The material is highly functional made of 67% polyester, 30 % cotton, 3 % elastane and is produced in Turkey.
- Polyester is an ideal material for outerwear because, it provides adequate protection from rain, wind and various weather conditions.
- The material used is Oeko-Tex ® 100 certified.
- The shoulder pads used are from Germany.
- The YKK zipper is in gold plated from Spain.
- The buttons are stainless and nickel-free from Italy.
- The lining is high-end jacquard in 100 % polyester from the Czech Republic.
- The interlining is added onto the front of the coat to improve the way in which it falls. This interlining is from Germany.
- On the detail, the main ribbon is in polypropylene with silk ribbon from England and velvet ribbon from Switzerland. The Nappa lamb leather is from Italy.
Made in Estonia, Europe.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURN
If you want something, you want it now. So all orders are shipped with DHL Freight in Sweden and DHL Express International.
United States: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 10 USD and 1-2 days
Sweden: FREE and 2-4 working days. Express 99 SEK and 1-2 days.
All of EU: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 10 EUR and 1-2 days.
Norway and Switzerland: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 15 EUR and 1-2 days.
Rest of World: FREE and 3-5 working days. Express 15 EUR and 1-2 working days.
For free delivery world-wide it takes 2-5 working days and if you want it on express it takes 1-2 days. Goods will be dispatched on regular working days, monday to friday. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please note that the following delivery charges do not include import costs (such as taxes or import duties) that may be due when packages reach the country of destination.